What is laser dentistry?
Dr. Kirk E. Kooker, our skilled dentist, and our entire dental team are committed to using the latest dental technology to take care of your smile. Offering laser dentistry to our patients is one of the ways we reach this goal. Laser dentistry in Plano, Texas is the use of advanced dental lasers to perform and improve dental treatments.
What are dental lasers used for?
We may suggest laser dentistry to:
- Diagnose and repair tooth decay and damage
- Treat periodontal (gum) disease
- Whiten your smile
- Remove diseased oral tissue
- Treat highly sensitive teeth
- Reduce pain and discomfort
- Reduce swelling and bleeding during treatment
- Provide relief for minor ailments like cold sores
Dr. Kirk E. Kooker can also perform a number of cosmetic treatments, such as reshaping your gumline to provide a more symmetrical smile, with our dental lasers. Laser dentistry is especially useful for children because it negates the need for frightening drills or shots. We strive to combine our commitment to using advanced dental technology with friendly and compassionate care. If you would like to learn more about laser dentistry and how it can benefit your smile, we encourage you to contact us today. We look forward to meeting all of your dental needs.